FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by middie8 View Post
After reading through these posts, I have realized that my 2012 Focus also experiences this grinding noise and shutters during acceleration...I plan on dropping it off tomorrow at the Ford dealer to have it looked at and fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin-nole View Post
After the clutch and seal replacement 10 day's ago our's is grinding again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabigon View Post
...My car is approx. 18 months old and has occasionally made this noise for as long as I've owned it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCubed View Post
I have had my clutches replaced and the noise persists...
middie8, fishin-nole, Kabigon, & InfinityCubed,

My name is Cory, and Iím the new Ford Service rep on these boards. Iím checking in to see if you took your Focus to the dealer yet. I can help by escalating this up to your regionís customer service manager. For me to lend a hand, please send a PM with your contact info (including your full name, daytime phone number, approximate mileage, dealer name/state, and VIN).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysteven View Post
Yes, it's more noticeable when hot out. Mine is less quite and shutters less when it's cold out...
Itís important to me that your concerns are taken care of, Ysteven. I see you worked with Crystal before. I have your VIN from previous messages, so please donít hesitate to drop me a line via PM and Iíll set up a follow-up call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powermax View Post
If it escalates we have a ford customer service person in this forum she is very helpful...
powermax,

Thanks for the recommendation; I forwarded your kind words. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwcam01 View Post
Thank you for the info. I saw her throughout the posts and was hoping she'll see that mine is having problems as well.
Iím able to assist when you send me the details I listed above, sdwcam01; Iíll keep an eye out for your PM.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford