Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - STs in the Midwest ?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #66
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDaudio View Post
You spent months looking into the ST so you must have thought that something was special about it. It has everything that I want in a hot hatch. I've driven the ST and I think it drives brilliantly. Who really cares about the numbers. It's about the experience. Strong torquey engine with great brakes and awesome handling. Price is on par with anything in it's performance range but you won't find anything with build quality and quality of materials for that kind of money except for the Gti which has gone all boring on us. I drive a 2012 Titanium now and when my lease is up I will probably get an ST. No junky Subaru or Honda junk, I want to have fun in a more sophisticated package like the Focus. It appears that you don't drive one so why do you come to post comments on a forum that supports Focus owners. We are all entitled to our opinion and I think that is great. Just wonder why you seem so negative here. And have you driven one yet. If you do please let us know what you think then.
by the way, you know the st2 you drove at woodhouse?... yeah, happens to be the same one I test drove. And the same dealer I got the fusion sport from. Any other questions? And no, I haven't done an st3, don't care to.
Oh, and I post on a focus forum because I own a focus. For knowing everything you seem to forget alot. Remember, the svt running 14.06 @5psi (should be in the low 13's easily since the bbk this fall and upcoming tune)
Now, back to the regularly scheduled gen3 thing