Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SYNC System Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #282
jamesy628
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 106893
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL HB - Red Candy

FF Reputation: 1 jamesy628 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by peridigm View Post
It depends on whether you have Navigation. If not, you can download the update now. There is in the 3.5.1 thread. If you have Nav and don't have the A4 card you will have to take it to the dealer or wait until you can order it syncmyride.com. Either way, don't feel left out by not updating. It appears to be just as flaky as previous versions. It fixes and improves some things but still has a lot to be desired. If it were me I would wait until to take it to the dealer for something else such as steering or transmission shudder.
Thanks. I might try to find a USB card and download and try myself.

Right now with my version - I can locate my audio from my phone via bluetooth but the screen doesn't say what is playing nor can I pick an artist or song via Sync. It also bothers me that let's say the screen that is showing is the radio screen but I use Sync to change the climate - I would have hoped/liked that the climate screen shows. I'm still new to this car so I wonder if those two issues were taken care of in more recent updates.