Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Can't figure this out to save my life. Literally.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #16
zaniah01
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106323
What I Drive: 2000, white, zts, 2.0 DOHC Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 zaniah01 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Throttle Position Sensor Connector

Can someone please help me. I am literally sitting her with tears in my eyes as I typed this because I am so frustrated with the confusing info I have been getting from so-called professionals. I have purchased the re-manufactured throttle body from Advance Auto, but of course now I have to buy the wire harness, a.k.a., or pigtails or throttle position connector. 1U2Z-14S411-AFB this part number keeps coming up for a Ford Mustang, and not for my 2000 Ford Focus ZTS, DOHC, Zetec 2.0.L engine, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (sorry I am not yelling, but just want to make it clear what type of car I have)----PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH ICE CREAM AND SPRINKLES ON TOP can you please give me the correct part # for the TPS connector. Please and thank you. I love this website, without you guys I would have NEVER come this far. This has been a nightmare, but also a learning experience for me