Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Make me a parts list
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Nickgt40
Wheel King, Bow Down

Fan#: 40924
What I Drive: 01 Black ZX3, 09 FSWerks SEMA Coupe

FF Reputation: 19 Nickgt40 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I find it hilarious that links to FSWerks are blocked.

... Anyways, don't waste your money on any lower braces. If doesn't matter if its a 2 point, or a 4 point, or a 15 point. The only thing those are good for is as a skid plate of sorts for being low.

Likewise, tubular control arms aren't going to add anything to the mix beyond what a good set of camber plates will do. In fact, you'll actually loose inside wheel clearance as you adjust camber inwards.

Bigger isn't better when it come to sway bars either, especially on a road like GMR where there are a lot of undulations and decreasing radius turns. Sway bars should be the last thing you do so you can fine tune the car. Your best bet is to try to find an Auto-X-ZTS rear bar that is adjustable. A 25mm rear bar on that road will suck, you can count on that.

Save the money spent on the tubular brace and control arms and put a differential in. That will far outweigh any benefit those two parts could bring.
Hatch Nation #2