Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My build thread(euro content lol)
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #82
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

Points 11,415, Level 70
Points: 11,415, Level: 70 Points: 11,415, Level: 70 Points: 11,415, Level: 70
Level Up 42% Completed
Level up: 42% Level up: 42% Level up: 42%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotfocus View Post
cant wait for that paint and loving the front! how much did you have to cut away for it to fit? and st170s went out today! ( sorry just came back sat night from CT since tuesday) i love machs but i think these st170s will blend so much more since there not the chrome housings. love it man.. and i like the collections rear you have now.. wheels i think are also going to make this car perfect and make your transformation perfect!
Thanks! I hope it will look as good as I envision it in my head right now

Sorry for not replying sooner. I am only trying to post when I actually have something done! I haven't fitted the lip yet, that will be coming off Wednesday and I will be posting pics on that. I love HID's too much now to lose them, however, I love the look of the ST170's so much better. I am going to do a morimoto retrofit on them when they come in.

I have everything worked out so I can go to FocusFest this year and for that reason, I did another build thread specifically meant for FocusFest! check it out here:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303450

For those of you who will be attending, check out the build thread forum!
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...play.php?f=100

I have several packages waiting for me at the post office right now, I can't wait to see what came in
Hatch Nation #8
September 2012 Ride of the Month