Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Please, I'm begging you all...
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
Andrews-bad-SE
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100389
What I Drive: 2003 Arizona Beige SE 4dr Zetec/ATX

FF Reputation: 3 Andrews-bad-SE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell View Post
You know, it's really damn hard to help when I have to read 15 back threads about the same thing. All of which have very little information to go on.
Nearest I can tell from all of them combined, you opened the hood. I can't find any procedures you've gone through to test parts, other than the obvious scanning for codes.

So please take more than 30 seconds to make a post, make a post, make a post, make a post and explain what you have done in detail so far.

Also, I find it coincidental that you didn't have problems until this Spectre intake was used. And no clue if you're still using it.

BTW, edit your thread and don't bypass the swear filter again. 1 and only warning I'm going to give.
I didn't bypass any filters, and I didn't swear. I don't even know how to do that. Calm down man. Also, I've made maybe 2 or 3 about this, and until the last one where someone told me about a trick to check for vaccuum leaks, nothing has come from it. I did search, before you start on that too.

I'm not using the Spectre thing anymore, I have an actual aluminium Factory Tuned CAI now.

Yeah, I opened the hood. I checked for vaccuum leaks. I put in a brand new sensor. I checked all my connections. I tried everything I could think of at the time. It's a code I've never dealt with before. Not everyone's a seasoned veteran dude. I have a $75 Mac Tools code reader, a craftsman toolbox, and a somewhat decent idea of what's going on. I'm not a Focus god like you and Tom. It's really annoying to see someone I have learned so many little things from go off on me like that. All I wanted was some advice.