Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - got my focus dynoed last week
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

Points 129,981, Level 100
Points: 129,981, Level: 100 Points: 129,981, Level: 100 Points: 129,981, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 89%
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%
FF Reputation: 48 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Lazy tuners only wanting to crack the ECU for the "big bad ST" not the plain jane MK3 even though if they had focused on being the first to market with a good tune for the N.A. MK3 they could have picked up a lot of sales already instead of pissing off the community by waiting over a year before tuning the ECM/PCM for the ST.
Oh I totally agree with you. They could have easily made money already, look how many 12' & 13' owners are on here wanting a tune already. It's got me thinking they don't want to touch the cars due to the DCT since that would have to be included in the tuning program. If anything they could at least charge a little more for tunes for these model years. I just think it's suspicious for them to already have a tune ready for the ST when they already know there was a market for the other models already. It's BS if you ask me..

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat