Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #162
cobie56
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84403
What I Drive: '01 ZX3, '14 Civic XL '12 SEL

FF Reputation: 2 cobie56 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillon View Post
I got a call late in the day from my regional CSM, and this is how things went:

Since I stated that my clunk has disappeared, my current case has been closed. She seemed genuinely surprised at my findings, and she also said that she would pass my case results up the line in an effort to make sure that they catch the attention of the right people. As far as how much truth there was to her statements, I can't be certain, and I'll maintain my skepticism, but I'm also optimistic for the rest of you involved with this issue.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Crystal on what she's heard from body engineering or otherwise, but things have gone as far as they're gonna go with my regional CSM. My CSM did recommend that I visit the following website and submit my findings, though: http://Fordnewideas.com/

Car does still seems to be clunk free, 6 days later. Looks like I'll have some weather in the 60's next week, that'll be the real test.
just gobbledy and mumble jumble from ford if u ask me... No, i agree w/ u ... it does not look optimistic... Ford has a responsibility here esp after you did all THEIR work...