Jgrove998
i <3 my ST

Fan#: 45311
What I Drive: '12 Fusion SE V6

FF Reputation: 24 Jgrove998 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idobson View Post
There are lots of people say "No Don't do it, they are crap" but no info at all on anyone that has actually bought one.

I figure by now someone must have, and you could buy almost 3 of these for the price of an FSWERKS kit so obviously there must be some huge differences.

I'm not opposed to spendnding money if I have to, and I don't mind doing a little work to save some either, If I bought this kit and the Turbo blew up 3 weeks after i installed it so i had to go and buy a different one I would still be ahead, what else in the kit is not up to par, and where could I get it tuned?
You could buy 100 of those kits and still never have the quality, tuning knowledge and customer service that you get from FSwerks.

I am not saying you couldn't "make" it work but having to constantly fix and tweak the kit will get old real fast, especially if its on your daily driver.

I ran my own custom setup for over 30k miles but there were parts (manifold, turbo, downpipe, etc) that I did not take a cheaper route on.
'07 ST ; formally bewst'd - R.I.P
D23 Crew: #07