rambleon84
So mote be it

Fan#: 51521
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeywhat View Post
I live off a road with a pretty considerable dip in the road. It's a freakin' nightmare in the winter.

When people are in front of me, they slow WAY down on the way down the slope, then freak out when they try to go up and don't have traction because they need to floor it. Then I get sucked into it because half the time I can't see them until I'm already committed, and I have to brake to avoid hitting them...

I really love driving in snow, but only when all the other morons are somewhere else.
That's my general consensus as well. I'm used to driving in snow around Cleveland where I grew up and now live 2 hours south (well out of the snow belt.) When ever we get a mild snow fall, people just forget how to drive and I have to go on the defensive trying to avoid dumb drivers. The focus is predictable in the snow and hasnt caused me any issues due to the weather. I just have to expect my commute to take longer from dumb drivers who drive too slow when the roads are plowed and then too fast when they arent cleared.