feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillbillyInBC View Post
Got my 3.5.1 and A4 update installed today, and my initial experience (limited to about 10 minutes worth of initial futzing at the dealer and a 15 minute drive home) matches what others have reported. I did four stop-and-restart cycles before I left the dealer and Bluetooth audio worked every time. Nav found and tracked my position straight away. No problems indexing my iPod. Tried a few voice commands and they all worked first time. It'll be a while before I get any more time with it though; I'm off on a business trip for the next few weeks.
Glad to hear your initial experience is good. Here's to hoping we're finally on the road to a solid MFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrigan View Post
So wait. If I want to upgrade to the latest MFT I need a different card? Thus needing to book an appointment with my dealership?

Sent from your mom's house.
Correct. They've done some more work with the Nav and so far so good as far as Nav owners have reported. Seems like a worthwhile visit.
Sonic Crew #28