gurkpimpin
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63495
What I Drive: 2001 Tornado Red Focus Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 gurkpimpin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Nice start! But that is not the SAP(Street Appearance Package), that is the Street Edition lip kit, more commonly known as the Ford Accessories. Keep checking the BST forum for machs or ST170's, the machalikes and any other aftermarket lights do not have good output(speaking from experience). For wheels and tires - check tirerack, they do have a lot of nice-looking wheels. For the CAI, the best intake that you can get(dyno-proven) is the SVT snorkel, airbox with a K&N drop-in. Round foglights do not flow well with the bodylines of our generation - don't do it(unless you got pics or proof as to how good they look). But I would start with bodywork and general maintenance before starting to mod

Glad you put a Zetec in it!
Would start on body work but its f*ing cold up here so thats just have to waitYeah that's just a general list of what I want done next year no specific order

Sent from my SPH-D700 using FF Mobile