Points 546, Level 10
Points: 546, Level: 10 Points: 546, Level: 10 Points: 546, Level: 10
Level Up 92% Completed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 FlankerDFR Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
FCS: Thanks for the offer; though as you can see from the wheel shot below my 17" Sport Editions and snow tires worked out fine.

Wheels, tires, headlight, and foglight bulbs swapped. Had a chance to notice a few more things on the drive home. The tighter suspension vs my SE/Sport; is really sweet for just routine lane changes, and I'm really digging the greater bottom end and lower mid range torque (and that's when it's not pushing any boost!). The Sony sound system is much cleaner in all frequency ranges, and I don't have to put up with the HUGE weapon sized key that went with the SE/Sport! The clutch works real smoothly, and shifting is very crisp and short.

As you can see; there's plenty of daylight between the outer edge of the front caliper and inside of my 17 in winter rims.......needless to say; it's even roomier on the rear wheel/rotor/caliper assembly.

Two tone interior.....................those Recaros are NOT made for people of "girth"! They're tight (I'm 6' 2' and 175lbs) and I wouldn't want them any narrower!