SkyPilot
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabs_Weather View Post
Of course I do, but in the absence of rules you guys make them up. As i remember you said this "The BST rules dictate the requirements for Group Purchase posts, and as such, they should dictate the conduct and content therein." Which is no where in the rules.

I've found the preamble, "should" means a person is "encouraged" to do something while "must" and "shall" mean they are required to do it.

Why don't you just call them Market place rules. BST is a specific Forum under the market place just like the

In the B-S-T it also says no feelers.

3) No Bidding, Feelers, or Silent Auctions:
As stated in Rule #2, all pricing information must be clearly written within the description. As such, we do not allow silent biddings, feelers, and/or auctions. All violating posts with be deleted without warning. Failure to adhere to the rules will forfeit your posting privileges inside the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

Yet there is this http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

Carbon Fiber Parts Feeler - Potential Group Buy
You need to calm down.

The Buy-Sell-Trade rules apply to the ENTIRE FORUM. The are place with the B-S-T area for a matter of convenience to our members. So your reference that the rules do not apply here is false.

This group buy has been approved by the site admin. Your first post in this thread #9 falls under seller harassment. Furthermore its not inline with the "Respect" area in our member rules.

This thread has been approved by the site admin. The sale itself does not violiate any rules of our forum. There is no need for you to argue that this does not fall under the B-S-T rules your splitting hairs man, no need to take something like this personally.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!