Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Mk3 ST Reproduction Wings
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
Brabs_Weather
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93741
What I Drive: 04 Ex Ltd, 08 Edge Ltd, 12 FF Ti

FF Reputation: 2 Brabs_Weather Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiStick View Post

So in the absence of rules for this section, you disregard rules that would fit the situation and substitute your own version of anarchy.

'course the 09 EU ST wing won't fit a Mk3, whereas this one will.
Of course I do, but in the absence of rules you guys make them up. As i remember you said this "The BST rules dictate the requirements for Group Purchase posts, and as such, they should dictate the conduct and content therein." Which is no where in the rules.

I've found the preamble, "should" means a person is "encouraged" to do something while "must" and "shall" mean they are required to do it.

Why don't you just call them Market place rules. BST is a specific Forum under the market place just like the

In the B-S-T it also says no feelers.

3) No Bidding, Feelers, or Silent Auctions:
As stated in Rule #2, all pricing information must be clearly written within the description. As such, we do not allow silent biddings, feelers, and/or auctions. All violating posts with be deleted without warning. Failure to adhere to the rules will forfeit your posting privileges inside the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

Yet there is this http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

Carbon Fiber Parts Feeler - Potential Group Buy
Borla Exhaust with UltraQuiet resonator
K&N X-4870. Steeda RSB