Level Up 34% Completed
Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockisle9 View Post
I did not want to have to deal with loosing all my presets, indexing and other settings by doing a master reset if it did not work. Also, everything is working really well right now and did not want to chance making things worst.
I maybe totally off base with my thinking here........
Lenny
Write down your presets, they're easy to reprogram, just take a few minutes to do it. Having a fresh index can't ever hurt. I've never heard of a master reset doing any harm to anyone's MFT system, only alleviate some problems for a time. It's worth doing if you're having any issues.

Also it was funny... at my dealership the guy next to me came up with I believe a Lincoln... in the service write-up area he was talking about having all kinds of problems with his system and wanting to reboot it when necessary, I explained he could either get down and pull the fuses or I just told him to download the delayedreboot app. Funny that we were both in with MFT/MLT issues.
Sonic Crew #28