Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - '10 SE wipers and heater die after rain storm.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowford View Post
I'm hoping you fellas can lend hand in a solution. Our Focus wipers and heat system will crap out after a heavy rain storm, or extended driving in the rain. It is not consitant sometimes you can turn it off and on again and everythings is fine. Sometimes not, then there are days there is no issue. It is a certified pre-owned with 25k on it, auto tranny, no synch package.

We do have warranty, but the local dealer is a joke to work with and have yet to fix a problem on previous rigs under warranty. If you have any help I would appreicaite it.
Hi 1lowford,

You're always welcome to go to a different Ford dealership if you'd prefer. Additionally, I'm happy to get your concern escalated and in the hands of your regional customer service manager. To get started, send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll get to work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchkin View Post
Is there another dealer in you area? If not, I would imagine it to be an intermintant short.
Thanks for the great suggestions, Minchkin!

Have a great day,
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford