Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmemoreboost View Post
Holy shit. Lol

I wasn't talking about airflow and how its effected through engine modifications. I was responding to outlaw's post addressing solely head flow, not cams, valves, p/p, etc.

I'd probably get banned if I were to say what I actually want to. So I'll leave it at this.

You two boneheads can claim to "know" whatever it is you think you know, and me and turbosvt will know what we know. Build an n/a focus. Be my guest. 2.3, 2.0, 2.5 I don't care. Lol I'm still gonna make more power with a turbo. End of story. Have fun with your 200whp and I'll have fun with my 350-500whp. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw5.0 View Post
Look who is calling others bone heads!. Say what you want to say, I'm a big boy...................I want to hear what you have to say.

So turbo will make more hp than N/A, man you got me there, I would of never guessed that!.

Funny thing is a turbocharged 2.3 will make more power compared to a turbocharged 2.0, atleast for this bonehead anyway.
Gentlemen, please keep the conversation civil and on topic. A good debate about these kinds of things is excellent and always welcomed.

Keep it civil there is no need for the name calling.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!