Points 545, Level 10
Points: 545, Level: 10 Points: 545, Level: 10 Points: 545, Level: 10
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 FlankerDFR Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yes, it is an ST2..............wonder why they don't make the two tone seats available in Canada?

I spoke too quickly on the tires and wheels for sale. After doing more research at the Tire Rack's web site...........it looks like the 17" Sport Edition wheels will fit my ST, they're listed as a minus one size option for 2013 STs, in the TR's wheel and tire package section. Also, the 215/50R/17 General Tire Altimax Arctics I've got on my SE/sports stock rims are listed as being the same overall diameter (25.4 inches) as the Goodyear 235/40R/18 summer tires on the ST. I'll trade in the SE with the stock Ford 17" wheels and Fuzion all season radials.

I'll have the dealer do some tire and wheel juggling tomorrow, and use the Sport Edition rims and snow tires as my winter set.................save myself about $650.00, and be able to swap wheel and tire sets myself !

Good thing too.................as we got about an inch of fluffy snow this AM; though it's mostly melted now (late PM).

I'll take my camera with me to the dealers tomorrow and get some pics while it's still clean! I hope.