Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #150
Shade-010
Sonic Crew # 010

Fan#: 87369
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE Sport - 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 10 Shade-010 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeFocus View Post
That's a very important point you've made; Ford must follow-up on this in great detail and do something in the affirmative. If they don't, then they are simply counting beans (per the direction of the directors in finance) and wanting everyone to fend for themselves. It's one thing to engage social media; it's an entirely different to actually follow through with a TSB and/or ensure clear communication to the dealer network that owners rely upon.
The way I look at it, is if they don't follow up and through with a proven fix (after a bit of driving) then our responsibility as owners is to seek legal council and make this a Class action suit... I doubt Ford wants that much Negative Attention for their best selling vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillon View Post
Well, mentioning it to your service department would be the first step, it helps to document the issue just for the sake of gathering data and getting your car in the system.

I put 100 hard miles on the car today, and things are still sounding solid and tight. Hit every kind of road there was; highway, backroad, 2-lane road, smooth pavement, rough pavement, etc. Drove great.
Sweet dude, keep on it and let us know... so far so good...
http://www.rebeldevil.com