Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #1015
64wagon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73279
What I Drive: 2009 Sangria Red SES Coupe

FF Reputation: 1 64wagon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger.637 View Post
Da fk I don't post but troll from time to time and came across this. When I had my focus I daily mine 24/7 365 with front control arms a key fob turned sideways as low as the car sat. If you think your focus looks alot cleaner than mine you have some serious issues. Looks retarded smh. But if that's what you like then so be it just know ppl are going have opinions. Only reason for quoting your post bc not once have I ever said my car was better than any one else's. IMO you gotta pay to play and quite frankly your car looks similar to that build up of shizzz in a porta potty.
I apollogize zinger. Cleaner was deffinantly the wrong term to use. Honestly. I love your car in every way that youve had it. All i meant by that was i know there for a while the fender lips on it were pretty screwed up. Your car was the background on my phone for a few months. Not hating on you at all. Sorry for putting that out there the wrong way like an ass. I just dont understand why people post pointless comments saying your car looks like crap instead of keeping thier mouth shut. If they like it give props. If they dont. Let it be and dont look at it. Simple as that

Sent from my SGH-T769 using FF Mobile
"i know with me, when i saw someone with my wheels, i HATED it. kinda like when a woman sees another woman with their purse or shoes, they get pissed. was the same way when i saw a honda with my rims. lol." -kttnmthkngs420