Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #1014
SonicZXIII
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90927
What I Drive: 2005 Sonic Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 SonicZXIII Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64wagon View Post
Also you realize its pointless and disrespectful to hate on other peoples cars. I didnt ask for anyones opinion. If you dont like someones car. Dont say anything and keep scrolling. If you like it. Comment and give them props. Seriously. I dont understand why people think that it does any good to do so...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using FF Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger.637 View Post
Da fk I don't post but troll from time to time and came across this. When I had my focus I daily mine 24/7 365 with front control arms a key fob turned sideways as low as the car sat. If you think your focus looks alot cleaner than mine you have some serious issues. Looks retarded smh. But if that's what you like then so be it just know ppl are going have opinions. Only reason for quoting your post bc not once have I ever said my car was better than any one else's. IMO you gotta pay to play and quite frankly your car looks similar to that build up of shizzz in a porta potty.

Wow spoke to soon wagon....... And if anything zingers looks hella lot better than anything still that ive seen. Yes yours is decent but nothing to awful special. I like looking at them. My coilovers are on there way so till then i keep my mouth shut cause as of right now i have like an inch drop.... But soon very soon

Rolling in a 2005 ZX3 Roush SVT combo

"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new GF.