Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: Trunk and hatch LED conversion kit SALE!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #52
VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
From what I can find on the USPS calculator it shouldn't be more than $7 for shipping out to you. I'd say $10 for shipping just to make sure it's enough to cover and if it's less I will refund it back to you.

You would of coarse have to show me exactly what to write on the package in order to ship it, there was a LONG full page warning about shipping stuff to that zip code.

Also since the 2012 kits I have aren't plug and play I have a few options to chose from for installation. Price and description follows picture

Cut stock socket out slip shrink tube over wires, twist wires together and apply fire to shrink the tubes over for the connection. $30.00

Cut out stock socket stick both wires into wire screw and turn it. $31

Stock socket stays in the car, place the crimp over the wire and insert the LED wire into the other side and push metal crimp down and close the plastic cover. Easiest installation and is the easiest to reverse. $31
SR #233