Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - No change holder? No problem!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #48
Some Guy From NY
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101517
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL sedan DCT

FF Reputation: 3 Some Guy From NY Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faygo Focus View Post
Just curious, before I order one... You're from NY and yet you order from Tousley, why is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdiesel View Post
Because Steve has the best prices shipped than most local dealers.
I would not even know if he has the best prices in this case (I assume he does) because my local dealer which I called had no idea what I was talking about and really did not care to try to find it either. The number posted earlier in the thread (which is stamped on the bottom of the tray) is NOT the part number, it is a design/engineering number, which they apparently cannot use to track it down. My local dealers response was "bring in the part and I can try to locate it"

Steve actually did some research after asking me to send him the thread with the photos and he managed to track it down for me. Well worth the price which was $21.51 total (I found my invoice for it)

The picture of the bag with the part number is the number you want to give him.

note: I think this tray will only fit the consoles that have the cupholders left and right of one another, not the console that has the cupholders infront and behind one another.