feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Hah, didn't even notice that until I read your post but same for me. I only have two on AM and they aren't even the same size. One is not as wide and a little thicker. Small, small, small, small price to pay considering everything that was broken and this update fixed for me (but I totally get the OCD thing, I'm the same way).
So far so good for me. Liking it every time I drive it. Still haven't fixed the browse headings under USB... mine still don't cycle through all letters in the heading (i.e. A-H, etc.) mine will only cycle a letter or two and just switch between those two screens repeatedly. Beyond that, response is greatly improved... my system seems to be up and running, everything paired/connected/functioning in a fraction of the time it took before.

Agreed, the LED graphic thing is a small price to pay for an overall MUCH better experience, and as you stated I did have a decent 3.0.2 experience, this is just much more in line with what we should have had from the beginning.
Sonic Crew #28