FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaToX View Post
Hi Jaclyn, just to let you know I was at my dealer this past Monday to have this done and they told me it didn't apply to my vehicle and that they couldn't figure out what was broken with MFT 3.2.2 when I described the climate control issues I was having.
I decided to do the update myself and went to the dealer this morning to get the new V4 card. They at that point told me, they would like to do the update...... I said too late you had your chance on Monday, I already did it, now all I need is the card for my Nav. Needless to say I got the nav card.
This is nothing against my service adviser, as he has been fairly good so far, but he becomes the face for the techs that apparently cant look up a TSB, or figure out the clearly broken MFT.
END OF RANT.
Thanks for the follow-up, SaToX. In the future, give me a shout and I'll contact the dealership to explain further. If you'll like to file a complaint, shoot me your full name, VIN, and the name of the dealership. I'll get you in contact with my partner who handles these issues.

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford