View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
gimmemoreboost
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83716
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 gimmemoreboost Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Lol. Dude thinks he knows something about cars.

If you did research, you would find that the weapon r intake actually isn't garbage. Its just made for a dbw system, but with modification, can fit a cable setup.

When you're revving super high to make power, I think you could make more power revving the 2.0 to 8k rpms than you can with these built n/a 2.3's stopping at 7k. The 2.3 will not give you 40-50 more hp. Stock its only like 10 hp more. Especially with an 8k rev on the 2.0, they should be fairly even.

You still don't need to swap to a 2.3. That's a waste of money when you can put on a 2.3 head and rev to 8k.

Torsens are discontinued. Check out mfactory for a good diff. Its what I'm using for my built motor. The stock diff in the mtx has shitted out on cougar guys at stock power levels...which is below 200hp. Without hard launches and 1st gear WOT runs the stock diff will hold up.

If you're looking for more traction, check out lakewood traction bars or whatever they're called. That's what helps put power down, tubular control arms are a waste unless its a track car.

God I hate people.