Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 hatch audio upgrade question ?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Raceredrudy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93061
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SEL HATCH

FF Reputation: 1 Raceredrudy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorcityJAX View Post
Whatever you do DO NOT GO TO the audio shops on Beach Blvd or Atlantic Blvd, I have had friends go to them in the past and they did piss poor hack jobs, and the guys were drinking and smoking weed while working on his car. I have no problem what people do in their free time, just don't do it while working for a client. Anyway, I have had stuff installed at Best Buy at the St johns Towncenter before when I had my mustang and they did a good job, I would personally like to do all my own work, but I don't always have time. Best buy would suffice. If you want to do a package, do not buy cheap speakers and amps and wiring kits, save to get better items, trust me it will pay off in the end. Myself I have Boston components in the doors and a Focal 4 channel running them, what I want to do is put in a JL W6 or W7 for the sub with a custom encloser and a nice Focal amp to power it. You could always go Alpine Type R's, JL's, Rockford, infinity for Your choices for subs and or components, and pick up a nice wiring kit to hook it all up.
Thanks man , the thing is -- I only know I want two kicker 10" subs , I am clueless on amps/and the indoor speakers :(