Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - C&D Blog - New Focus RS Possible... Speculation on U.S.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
jinstall
Deutsche Arsche

Fan#: 9730
What I Drive: 01 ZX3RACECAR/04 ST170/13 FST2

FF Reputation: 4 jinstall Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus YBTC View Post
'

Wow. You're awesome. You made one phone call and single-handedly cancelled the whole Focus RS program for the USA! Sure, and Aunty Em killed the Wicked Witch of the West too.

Sorry to hear about "Saarlouis" whatever that is. You may not be aware of it but the Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne Michigan has a new specifically designed line that can build different cars. Ford received hundreds of millions of dollars from the US federal govt. a few years back to retool the plant with the latest in flexible machinery so that fuel efficient cars like the new Focus, C-Max hybrids, Focus Electric and Focus ST can all be built there. They are already building 5 different Focus based cars there now.
You sit hear preaching about Ford Focus production and you have no idea what Saaurlous is? I think you need to study the history of the Ford Focus a little better. Yes, have connections at Ford like this since 2000. I predicted Ford's product line since 2002 at an average 1.000. Anyone that knows me can tell you I do have these connections.
2013 Focus ST2 TS NAV SUNROOF-Hers