Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Exhaust
Thread: Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
felixthecat
w/ my magic bag

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

Points 12,060, Level 72
Points: 12,060, Level: 72 Points: 12,060, Level: 72 Points: 12,060, Level: 72
Level Up 3% Completed
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Forum Activity 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
FF Reputation: 65 felixthecat Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86fiveoh View Post
Ok, i know i may be asking for something that is impossible, but are there any exhausts for a 2.3 Duratec that are pretty sedated? a quiet exhaust, nothing that is ricey sounding. ive looked at both FSwerks exhausts, the magnaflow and a few others and all seem to be louder than i want, and they seem to sound pretty ricey to me. granted I'm used to the exhaust of my other car, so i may be expecting a lot from the 2.3
The OP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Was asking ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambleon84 View Post
With no header, the stealth exhaust is very subdued and >>not rice sounding at all.<< Not sure what sort of sound the OP is going for but I wouldnt call the stealth rice. Maybe I'll try to get a video of my exhaust from in the cabin with the windows up, can barely hear the exhaust and only really notice it when i get on it.
I never said the stealth exhaust was rice sounding. I just recommended a another muffler behind the stealth & 20'' x4'' will fit.
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mixBigger brakes then you- D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131