Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Complete Work Order that fixed my DCT problems in my 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #35
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseE1981 View Post
Well, the bad luck continues....
Got the call this morning that my car was done. Went it, picked it up, backing out of the parking space I noticed it wasn't right. The car started to shake and vibrate in reverse. I wanted to drive it around some more just to get a better sense of things. Drives AWESOME going forward....but clearly something it not right with the transmission after this TSB with the car/steering wheel vibrating in reverse. It's loud enough to hear, and you can definitely feel it, and the mechanic HAD to back it off the lift in the garage, why the hell would they leave it like that????
So I had my car 10 minutes, turned around and took it right back in. No idea when I'll get it back now.....and of course this is a shortened week. I've never owned anything but a Ford, but this car is really starting to piss me off to no end....
Hi JesseE1981,

Thanks for taking the time to update us on how things went at the dealership. I know this has been a frustrating experience, but the dealer and your CSM are working together to get this concern resolved. Feel free to contact me via PM if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks,
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford