copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by philh View Post
Thanks. Did you try it with the A3 card?
Yep, just because they left the A3 in my console (now I have an A1 and an A3 in my console and an A4 in my SD slot). I just wanted to know. What dyn said above is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philh View Post
Wonder if my dealer would provide the A4 card without having to leave the car there for the day.
I downloaded and wanted to do install myself and just go pick up the card. I asked but the dealership wouldn't let me do it. Warranty work and they have to do all the labor in order to legitimately bill Ford. If they can get to right away though it does not take long, I was in and out in about an hour (my dealership is open until 8pm so I went after work one night). Again, totally worth it. BT plays much nicer, totally fixed my hands-free calling issues, GPS locks faster, voice commands for music much much better, and so on. Still doesn't seem to play that nice with Sirius traffic/travel link but I am still playing around with that.