Originally Posted by Btravelen
What are the "non-Ford" vehicle requirements? 61107.
Ford Division is announcing Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash, effective October 11, 2012.
- Customers that currently own or lease a non-Ford Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.
- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
- This incentive is NOT compatible with RCL Renewal, Owner Loyalty or other Conquest Offers.
- This incentive in NOT compatible with APR Financing/Flex Buy APR Financing (Pgm's #20394/20396).
- Dealer must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's competitive VIN along with the Make (i.e.GM) and Model (i.e.Impala) in the VINCENT claiming system or the claim will be reversed.
- Customer must have leased the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.
- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.
- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.
*Recreational vehicles including but not limited to: RV's, snowmobiles and Ski-Doos are NOT considered eligible competitive make vehicles.