Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #1736
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btravelen View Post
What are the "non-Ford" vehicle requirements? 61107.

Thanks
Ford Division is announcing Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash, effective October 11, 2012.

- Customers that currently own or lease a non-Ford Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.

- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.

NOTE:
- This incentive is NOT compatible with RCL Renewal, Owner Loyalty or other Conquest Offers.

- This incentive in NOT compatible with APR Financing/Flex Buy APR Financing (Pgm's #20394/20396).

- Dealer must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's competitive VIN along with the Make (i.e.GM) and Model (i.e.Impala) in the VINCENT claiming system or the claim will be reversed.

- Customer must have leased the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.

- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.

- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.

*Recreational vehicles including but not limited to: RV's, snowmobiles and Ski-Doos are NOT considered eligible competitive make vehicles.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com