Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Tom's the Bomb.
Thread: Tom's the Bomb.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
Usagi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64712
What I Drive: 2002 SY ZX5

FF Reputation: 4 Usagi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Thumbs up Tom's the Bomb.

Hey guys,

While i was troubleshooting my car yesterday, i managed, through my own stupidity, to brick my SCT Device. After some prompt service from SCT, we managed to get it back working. The only thing was, i HAD to return my car to stock before the recovery could be completed, and i had lost my copy of the tune file i had gotten from tom in like 2010.

Enter Tom.

I shot him a quick e-mail with my identifying info and a description of my issue, and he re-sent my tune file WITHIN an HOUR. This allowed my not only to recover my SCT device, but to resume troubleshooting my issue through datalogging MUCH faster than expected. I really appreciate swift customer service like this, especially since the last time i paid him anything was like 2.5 years ago.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Tom and Focus-Power, and would never bat an eye about recommending his services to anybody that'll listen.

Thanks Again Tom,

Aaron