View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #85
swansong
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83576
What I Drive: 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi XWD

FF Reputation: 12 swansong Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Updates! Car is finally tuned again, after battling my SCT tuner I decided to just call them to see if they could help. 20 mins it was reformatted and working perfectly! Nice to have Tom's Tune back on the car, it makes such a difference.

Finally got around to redoing my interior painting, let's just say that the first time I tried it didn't go so well. I used satin paint instead of gloss and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, even though I've got some orange peel on the radio surround. Not sure if that's due to painting technique or the 40 degree conditions lol. Please excuse dirty car!

Up close:

Zoomed out:

Less flash:

Also installed a CFM Adjustable Short Throw shifter a few weeks ago. It's fantastic! After playing around with the different combinations, I have it set to a medium-ish height, and put the linkage counterweight back on. Shifting is much more enjoyable now. Here's a shot of how low it will go:

Sadly, when I was removing the center console, this happened to the parking brake:

And some cool shots of my headlights because I still can't get over how awesome they are I took 1sloho's advice on the protectant and it seems to work great so far.

Gone: 2002 SVT, #1654

Hers: 2010 Focus SES: 78k, Ebony, Auto, Moon and Tune