Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Eastwood's turbo zetec build for 300hp daily driver
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #9
Eastwood
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62095
What I Drive: 2001 zetec premium zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Eastwood Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXthrizzle05 View Post
Was just a change like every car manufacturer does. And agreed half the stuff u mentioined isn't needed for just 300 ponies. U will need a bap definately. But the head work notneeded unless your head is bad and u want to kill two birds with one stone. I just realized I've been blowin out some smoke under boost so I think I'm needing a new head because it'd be cheaper than paying a shop to install new valves. But ur right on trqck and as far as turbo goes I've told ya a hundred times my opinion for the spa manifold. Do u have the pcv delete?
I have a pcv delete from CFM
I have been reading that precession is not really long lasting turbos as garret or turbonetics
and I want to buy one with Ball bearing and have power from like 3100 rpm and up

I think those valves with retainers is more about revs I have had honda s2000 and I like that ability of rev it up to 9 k
i know zetec is not as that but at least 7-8 k so those springs and head will suite fine btw I don't have a stock head so this head will kill 2 rabbits at once :D

does anybody have an idea what to do with that PS with sensor?