Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Removing the dealer emblem? Will it damage the paint?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #16
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Points 9,588, Level 65
Points: 9,588, Level: 65 Points: 9,588, Level: 65 Points: 9,588, Level: 65
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%
FF Reputation: 24 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunR View Post
Learn to communicate with members of your own species without sounding like such an abrasive know-it-all.
There was a topic just four days old with the most recent posts only a day or so old on the exact same subject, hence my suggestion to search before asking the same questions. We're here to help, but every one does not have to create the same topic over again every few days or weeks or months to rehash the same topic that had been discussed.

I can communicate just fine with other people and I do it every single day, both here and elsewhere. The OP wanted to debadge the car, the answer is either heat applied until the glue weakens and pull it off and rub off the excess with some goo-gone, or the dental floss to cut it off and some goo gone, or if its a sticker just the adhesive remover would be needed. Had they searched the forum they would have found the advice they needed without having to create a thread which would theoretically make it harder to find the good advice from the jokes such as just taking an angle grinder to it.