Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Good Performance?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
jlawlax1344
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99464
What I Drive: 2003-CD Silver-SPI-5spd

FF Reputation: 1 jlawlax1344 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerdrb View Post
Im driving the ATX so its not just the MTX. Maybe the previous owner modded the crap out of it, wrecked it, got sold in auction, guy sold it not knowing extreme mods, then i profit? Lol i don't see that happening.

Anyways with the test we used we put in 3000 lbs as weight. 2700 for empty car (nearly empty tank too) and in actuality another 450 whouldve been added for the 3 people but we only added 300 just in case. and if its lighter the hp will actually be less... SO
I mean not to call you out on lying, but that just sounds crazy lol. I mean maybe its true i have no clue, ive never dynoed my SPI after the mods, but it definately a lot quicker...I think my best ever 0-60 in my focus was like 6.4 seconds....so my car is definately a lot faster than a stock SPI, and racing people 0-75 (speed limit) on the freeway not many people keep up, either cant drive, or dont have power cause ive beat a few honda's, and even 2 350z's...
2 12" rockford fosgate subs,1500w Hifonics amp, throttle spacer, performance chip, FSWerks 2.5" race exhaust, custom CAI w/Spectre 10.5x6 filter Blue leds all around pulsating in the trunk, smoked taillights and turn signals