dbenney
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1195
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SEL

FF Reputation: 5 dbenney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpalm View Post
I only listen to music in the car via BT streaming and use Spotify Premium on a 4S with iOS 6.0.1 (latest). I haven't experienced #2 but #1 has happened both on 3.0.2 and on 3.5.1. It's infrequent but can happen after the first 30 seconds of operation. A song will start to lag and then skip, sometimes repeatedly and changing the track won't help. It's often just one skip but it has skipped/lagged for ~10-20 seconds before (on 3.0.2). So far on 3.5.1, I've only experienced a single skip, randomly, every once in a while. I have yet to figure out what is causing it but doing a quick reset on the phone (power button+home button) will fix it temporarily. I thought it may be a phone network connection issue but it's never skipped while off Bluetooth before.
Where the hell do I get MFT 3.5.1? I am currently running 3.2.2 and my upgrade to that went without a hitch. I didnt have the Climate issue that a lot of people here had. Do I have to go to the Dealer to get the update to 3.5.1? I have went to SMR.com and it is not showing an available update for me.