Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - auto x needs roll bar
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:18 AM   #10
romaczx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 16581
What I Drive: 2003 Twilight Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 romaczx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by 2020vision
lol f off dumb ass.
Niice, thanks And for the record, the ZX3 has a 20mm factory rsb not a 21 like the SVTs, so it's a 2mm increase

I'm not trying to make my slow ass ZX3 something it isn't, I got a couple RS parts to dress it up a little, I don't claim it to be anything special. I'm also not some hardcore racer as you apparently are. I want a nice handling, comfy daily driver that will see limited autox use. Our priorities are obviously very different. Next time I'll try to spend my money on suspension parts so I can be a suspension god like you are, I'm so sorry I didn't the first time around.

You came in here and started in on us, told us we had no clue as to what we were talking about, then when we replied you fly off and start name calling. There are other ways of getting your opinions across without being rude, but apparently you feel that you have to tell everyone else how wrong they are because we feel differently than you do, and in turn hurting the respect of your opinion even more because you mouth off to everyone when you could make an intelligent, thought out reply in your favor.

I still stand by my opinion on it all, and your rant(s) hasn't and won't change that, but feel free to reccomend your parts as well, just try doing it a little better.
Zetec Crew #64
2013 Fiesta SE
2012 Focus S - Sold
2003 Twilight Blue ZX3 - Sold
2001 Yellow ZX3 - Sold

Last edited by romaczx3; 02-21-2005 at 02:27 AM.