Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - VCM II Diagnostics interface installation
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
Kaaru
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96763
What I Drive: '12 Oxford Wh. SEL Sedan 28/07/2011

FF Reputation: 1 Kaaru Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi Kaaru,

Thanks for taking the time to describe your experience. I'll look forward to your updates moving forward, and I know there are people on this forum who are going to be very interested in what you have to say. If you ever need my assistance, feel free to reach out.

Thanks again,
Crystal

Thanks for stepping in Crystal.

However, I am already in contact with a distant co-worker of yours from Ford Canada named Robert. It is my understanding that Robert is monitoring and following this closely with the Viau ford service Director.

I will report anything that can be helpfull to others as I am not the only one with this particular loss of power from the tranny phenomenon. As for the data that will be collected, I'll be only able to report what the dealer will give me once it is translated from obscure technical language to commun english/french language.

As of this morning, people at Viau's are still working hard on ''Gertrude''. I took my second commute to work this morning with the SE 2013 loaner and I can tell you that this SE 2013 loaner is light years from my 2012 SEL. I dunno what you guys did between 2012 and 2013 production, but these 2 cars are very, very different. That or Gertrude is a ''bad apple''.