View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #2472
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I was out in the driveway last night running a master reset. I hate master resets but I am pretty sure they didn't do one after the install and I am noticing some quirky behavior so I figured since I didn't have much to lose in the way of presets and Nav favorites I should do it now instead of later (I did run a reboot after the dealer install but some things still seemed a little "off"). Just wanted a fresh index built, a reload of of Nav, re-pair of the phone and so forth to be sure.

Anyhow, while sitting in my driveway setting everything back up after the reset I noticed that down on the bottom menu bar, just to the left of the "i" information icon (but in the menu tab setup, not in the ent tab) was a wifi icon. It seemed to recognize my home network. Didn't have a lot of time to play around but I don't ever recall seeing the icon with 2.11 or 3.0.2 when I was out dealing with the system in my driveway before.