FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by genem96 View Post
I have a 2012 focus se that i purchased in June 2011. I have close to 29,000 miles on it. I've been reading quite a few comments in regards to the transmission of the car. Needless to say, I too am having issues with the transmission and the jerking when I am driving the car. I received a letter from Ford in regards to some type of recall where the car needed to be taken in to have some adjustments done for when car was at a stop and would roll back after releasing the brake & few other issues. I thought after taking the car in, the car would maybe drive better. I don't have any experience other than with this car with the dual clutch transmission. So I guess my question would be is there a right way to drive a car with a dual clutch transmission to help prevent the car ride from being so shaky? I'd appreciate any helpful feedback to help make my car ride less of a nightmare.
Hi genem96,

I want to get your regional customer service involved and escalate your case. Send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll ensure they contact you soon and work on resolving your concerns.

Thanks,
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford