Level Up 29% Completed
Level up: 29% Level up: 29% Level up: 29%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar View Post
No need to debate, we are just merely stating our opinions.
I don't have to heed myself to multiple people are saying same thing, it doesn't mean it is always right. I already have done my research, there are lot of info on internet folks.
If you don't like what I am doing then please leave this thread.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The internet is great for info, but you gotta sift thru whats good and bad. Do what you want. But what your trying to do I can guarantee its not gonna work. Have you ever heard the old adage "If its worth doing right, its worth doing it right the first time" You say your short on funds then save up more and DO IT RIGHT. The way your approaching lowering your car is not safe and its not going to last. you will be doing this job again and then spending more money.

Everyone on this site is just trying to help. The majority of people dont attack others ideas. But we dont want to see you do something that is going to put yourself and others in danger.

If you were to contact an engineer that knows suspensions he would tell you dont do it. if you contact the suspension manufacturer they would tell you to not cut ANYTHING because its not designed to work that way. Think a little bit more about this before you move forward please. Its not a good idea.
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums