Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Trade: Brock car fashion's
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
ST33zn
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89376
What I Drive: 2005 silver zx4 ST

FF Reputation: 1 ST33zn Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Trade: Brock car fashion's

I know I'm suppose to to post this in the FS/FT sections, but I'm interested in locals only. So, i posted here (mods move it, if i'm wrong.

Anyone in socal want to swap their 17" wheels with tires for my wheels?

Brock car fashion's (euro wheels, look them up if you'd like)
16x9 et+30 all around. mildly stretched tires 215/40/16

BAD: Curb rash on all 4 wheels (mild to extreme, LOL). One rim has a slight bend (bend is on inner lip, not visible when mounted). 3 tires are toyo proxy's, 1 is a falken 512. 2 proxy's have camber wear, but decent tread on center of tire. 1 proxy is good. The falken has less than 2K on it.

Good: all tires hold air (even the bent one, like I said its a mild bend.) wheels are on my car now, no wobbles or vibrations. All wheels are balanced.

Reason for trade: all my air ride parts are in, and these wheels run too close to the fenders. I'd like 17's that don't "poke" out as far, so I can tuck tire and RIM when fully air'd out. You'll need a little negative camber, and a slight fender roll to run these rims without rubbing. I'm running these with slight negative camber in the front and maxed out camber bolts in the rear, with a slight fender roll.I don't know the exact alignment specs, sorry! No rubbing at all, and I can make fully locked out U-turns without any rubbing.

DSC01847 by DruMurda, on Flickr

DSC01848 by DruMurda, on Flickr

DSC02793 by DruMurda, on Flickr

DSC02797 by DruMurda, on Flickr

DSC02796 by DruMurda, on Flickr

DSC02795 by DruMurda, on Flickr

PM me or post pics of your wheels in this thread. These are the only i pics i have for now. PM me for contact info, and I can text over pics of the gnarly curbage and slight bend. THANKS FOR READING!