Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - This Prius can't even sell itself...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #35
gkirk
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91903
What I Drive: 2012 C.Red Focus SE Sport Package

FF Reputation: 3 gkirk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
Same here. Even if they make some ridiculously outrageously awesome, reliable car... I don't think I can ever give Ford my money again now knowing how their service (or lack thereof) works. Because with my luck, I'd get the 1/100000000000 car that doesn't run correctly and it will be my own fault because I should have known the dealers would ignore me.

When I get my next car, my Ford fanboy family might outlaw me from parking in the driveway (it's not uncommon to see 8 Fords in our driveway), but at least I'll know that MY car will be running correctly.
You know what kills me? I spent a lot of time on honda, bimmer and vw forums over the years. All cars have their issues. The reason those other car makers don't have shitty reps is because when you take the broken POS in and say 'this is broken', they fix it.

On my way to work today, I was thinking just how great a driving car the focus is for the money. Even with my grinding tranny, it's a great car. I really like it.

Then I read about the runabout Praton has had and it's like 'yeah it, next car will be something else.'

It should really be like computers, at some point, they just send you another one.

Praton, good luck, buddy.