FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hand-filer View Post
Thanks for the offer. I'll attempt a home brewed repair first. Trips to the dealership usually end up with the car having collateral damage.

PS. I'm not making any of this up. Between the ever multiplying issues and the poor workmanship from the dealer; my domestic vehicle purchase experiment is over.
No problem. Keep me in the loop; I'm always happy to jump in and assist. Additionally, I'm happy to record any feedback you have about your dealer. Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenetherton View Post
Crystal - I will say I don't want to do a DIY $25k is too much to spend to have to put 'bailing wire and duct tape' on it to fix it. I too have this issue as well as vibration coming from the speakers. I've taken the car in a few times for various issues and have stated these as issues as well. The last time I had it in, they stated this was normal. I had a 99 mercedes with 205k miles on it and it was quieter than my FF with 25k miles on it. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.
Hi jenetherton,

Please send me a PM with some specifics (VIN, preferred servicing dealer, mileage, your daytime phone number, and full name) and I'll get your case escalated to your regional customer service manager. I want to make sure these concerns are resolved.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford