Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What Happened?? Replaced clutch master cylinder, now I have no torque!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Roush View Post
I have a 2004 Focus Roush Edition. The clutch was leaking fluid and shifting was hard, so I took it to the dealer to get the cylinder replaced. They replaced it and gave it back, now the car drives completely differently! They claim they don't know how to fix it to like it was. It used to drive like a race car, now its so slow! It lost all its torque and clutch sensitivity. Anyone know what the problem could be and what I should do?
Hi there,

My first recommendation is to get the Ford Customer Relationship Center a call. They can reach out to your dealership and ensure your concerns are getting resolved. You can reach them at 1-800-392-3673.

Also, keep in mind that you're welcome to get a second opinion at a different Ford dealership. I've seen instances where people have had success going this route.

As whynotthinkwhynot states, I can be reached via PM if you need any additional help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
Since you're new and maybe not familiar with forums and PMs, I will contact FCS for you, and she should show up in this thread in a day or so. Meanwhile, call that dealer back, and scan the receipt so she can have whatever information she needs from the receipt.
Thanks for the heads up, whynotthinkwhynot!

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply