Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - MFT 3.5 Bluetooth oddity
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
TehMark
Focus Addict

Fan#: 87530
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Focus Titanium Hatch

Points 1,614, Level 23
Points: 1,614, Level: 23 Points: 1,614, Level: 23 Points: 1,614, Level: 23
Level Up 14% Completed
Level up: 14% Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 TehMark Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
MFT 3.5 Bluetooth oddity

Okay, just want to throw this out there to see if anyone else is having the problem. This might just be a fluke as I haven't tested the system for an extended amount of time yet.

Issue #1: Bluetooth audio will stutter a bit during the first ~30 seconds of operation (I'm thinking turning of phone book auto download might fix this, bandwidth issue??, just speculation)

Issue #2: I was using spotify per usual and the car skipped to the next track like I had pressed the advance button. It made the sound and everything. Really odd, it did it twice on the same track so maybe it is somehow the track. Who knows.

My setup is an iphone 5, spotify premium, bluetooth only. I hope this is just a fluke because aside from this MFT is working better with my phone now than it ever has in the past. Metadata updates correctly and my phone stays paired for once. Anyone have some experience with issues like these? Also, please don't turn this into a Android vs iphone or a Microsoft blame game thread.

Thanks all